CT Engineering GmbH
Phone: +43 / 4242 / 36310
VAT No.: ATU64310034
Media owner: CT Engineering GmbH
Responsible for the content: DI(FH) Robert Ragogna
This website is an online offer of CT Engineering GmbH on the Internet. This web address and any subdomains provide comprehensive information and online services on our company’s products and services.
Commercial and professional regulations:
Austrian Industrial Code
- Content of the online offer. The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or non-material damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded in principle, unless there is evidence of wilful intent or gross negligence on the part of the author. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
- References and links. In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites (“hyperlinks”) which lie outside the author’s area of responsibility, a liability obligation would only come into force if the author was aware of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the case of illegal contents. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists set up by the author and in all other forms of databases to whose content external write accesses are possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, only the provider of the page to which reference was made is liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
- Copyright and trademark law. The author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to fall back on license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of trademarks does not imply that they are not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
- Data protection. If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of such data is voluntarily on the part of the user. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymised data or an alias. The use of published contact data published in the imprint or comparable data such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as e-mail addresses by third parties for the transmission of information not expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.
- Legal validity of this disclaimer. This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact