- Your project is finished and you want to get an overview of your work?
- The cost of a project is too high?
- A project has to be recalculated?
- You want a comparison of costs and quality?
CT Engineering determines the project figures on the basis of the corresponding documents and figures.
Based on the project facts, the project is broken down into its phases and analysed.
CT Engineering summarises the entire project and makes possible suggestions for optimisation.
CT Engineering - We simplify your life.
Procedure and activities
- Recording of project documentation
- Evaluation of project schedules
- Review of quality indicators
- Cost analysis
- Investigation of the project communication
- Presentation of possible options for optimisation
- Summary and reporting
Depending on the size and duration of the project, the analysis phase takes one to two weeks.
In a personal meeting, the common objectives are determined and the corresponding effort is presented.