“You can never solve problems with the same way of thinking that gave rise to them.”
- There are rarely questions from management when a project is successful.
- However, if there are problems with regard to quality, costs and deadline, a culprit is quickly found.
- CT Engineering supports your project managers already during the project.
- Processes are analysed and worked on and solved together with the team.
- CT Engineering also accompanies your young project managers on their first projects so that the best results can be achieved as quickly as possible.
- CT Engineering - We simplify your life.
Procedure and activities
- Development of possible approaches for closer cooperation with all departments
- Interface definition for overarching tasks
- Concept review: Moderation and feedback round
- Summary of data and preparation of reports
- Accompaniment of the transition from concepts to construction
- Checklist check: Have all points been incorporated into the design?
- Development of possibilities how first parts can be requested from suppliers for inspection
- Preparation of an assembly plan
- Cooperation and monitoring
- Joint deadline monitoring and planning with procurement (long-distance identification)
- Part Valuation with QM for series production
- Part evaluation with QM for internal production
- Tracking of the production progress of the individual parts
- Optimisation of change management with feedback system in the departments
Production and incoming goods
- Cooperation and check of the delivered parts
- Checking the delivery for completeness
- Adherence to the assembly sequence (assembly plan)
- Monitoring of prototype production and documentation
- Checking the communication of the departments (in case of part changes)
- Documentation of necessary changes
- Acceptance criteria for prototypes
- Establishment of awareness for series production
- Summary of the project with evaluation and documentation
- Lessons learned
- Feedback round with the whole team