“No wind is favorable to those who do not know where to sail.”
Michel de Montaigne
Does your projects have critical topics and challenges that:
- endanger the target date?
- question product quality?
- represent a large cost risk?
CT Engineering provides you with an experienced manager for project challenges.
Your team receives support with project questions and critical situations during project processing.
Regardless of industry and project topic, the development process is analysed and selectively supported or accompanied.
Thanks to many years of experience in a wide variety of projects, CT Engineering can locate critical situations quickly and efficiently and take appropriate measures together with the team.
Areas and tasks
- Analysis of project progress
- Error and root cause analysis
- Documentation of critical project situations
- Development of solutions
- Accompaniment of the agreed activities
- Support of the project team during implementation
- Project progress reporting
- Summary of the results
- Development of future possibilities
Individual (depending on project scope and support required)