- CT Engineering will put together an individual workshop for your tolerance chain analysis.
- Your team receives basic information about tolerance chains and their optimal application.
- On the basis of specific assemblies from your area, case studies are worked out and played through.
- You will receive a presentation tailored to your industry and the template for the 1D tolerance chain analysis.
- Tolerance calculation using the example of a mechanical assembly (can be specified by the customer)
- Fundamentals of Tolerance Calculation
- Define closed component, invoice direction and reference
- Tolerance definition: plus/minus
- Setting up the tolerance chain
- The arithmetic tolerance calculation (worst case)
- Fundamentals of statistical tolerance calculation
- Terms normal distribution, standard deviation, variance, process capability
- Calculation of the temperature influence in the tolerance calculation
- Consideration of form and position tolerances in the tolerance calculation
- Examples: Tolerance calculation with Excel template
- Training duration: 2 days
- Tolerance knowledge in general
- Form-position tolerances